The Catholic Medical Guild of Singapore aims:
* To build a vibrant Catholic medical community.
* To be an authoritative voice and a reference point
on bioethical issues .
* To provide medical services to the community.
Ever been faced with the decision regarding your own, or a loved one’s end of life care? Find the answers you seek, with a Faith perspective at our End-of-Life forum.
– DATE: 19th November 2016, Saturday
– TIME: 2pm – 5pm
– VENUE: CAEC (Catholic Archdiocesan Education Centre), 2 Highland Road, Singapore 549102
To register, go to the registration link here
In times of need we often turn to the saints for intercession to God on our behalf. Saint Luke, the Evangelist, is the patron saint of physicians, surgeons and artists. A person who asks St. Luke for intercession may use the following prayer.
Almighty God, who inspired Your servant Luke the Physician to set forth in the Gospel the love and healing power of Your Son: Graciously continue in Your Church the love and power to heal, to the praise and glory of Your Name, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
* Not on our mailing list? Check out our quarterly newsletter here!*
We are pleased to bring you the online version of the Catholic-On-Call Handbook! Written by Dr Alison Snodgrass, this is a bioethics guide for Catholic doctors that aims to help with navigation through sticky ethical situations in clinical practice. Read more…
– Time: Every Wednesday, 12.15pm
– Venue: Medical Alumni Association Hall, Level 1 (Junction of College Road & Outram Road)
More details here
See our latest Doctor’s Blog page at this site.
– Date: Every Monday, 7-9pm
– Venue: Church of St Anthony’s
More details here
For those interested to find out more about or to join the Catholic Medical Guild, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.