The Catholic Medical Guild of Singapore aims:
* To build a vibrant Catholic medical community.
* To be an authoritative voice and a reference point
on bioethical issues .
* To provide medical services to the community.
In times of need we often turn to the saints for intercession to God on our behalf. Saint Luke, the Evangelist, is the patron saint of physicians, surgeons and artists. A person who asks St. Luke for intercession may use the following prayer.
Almighty God, who inspired Your servant Luke the Physician to set forth in the Gospel the love and healing power of Your Son: Graciously continue in Your Church the love and power to heal, to the praise and glory of Your Name, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
* Not on our mailing list? Check out our quarterly newsletter here!*
1. 27th Feb 2015 (Fri): Monthly CMG Mass
2. 27th Mar 2015 (Fri): Monthly CMG Mass
Join us this Friday evening for a quiet evening with the Lord, and some fellowship dinner after!
We’ll be resuming our regular monthly Masses every last Friday of the month, so mark those dates down in your calendar!
– Time: Every Wednesday, 12.15pm
– Venue: Medical Alumni Association Hall, Level 1 (Junction of College Road & Outram Road)
More details here
See our latest Doctor’s Blog page at this site.
– Date: Every Monday, 7-9pm
– Venue: Church of St Anthony’s
More details here
In the spirit of renewing ourselves this New Year 2014, the CMG would like ALL doctors who are either Life Members or Ordinary members to update our membership register by filling in the online form in “Join Us”, and submit this in.
The Annual membership fee, payable by cheque to ‘The Catholic Medical Guild of Singapore’ would be:
· SGD50 for ordinary member
· SGD20 for houseman and NSF
(Existing life members please indicate in the box that you are a life member and ‘what can CMG do for you’
Kindly send your crossed cheque as soon as possible to:
The Catholic Medical Guild of Singapore,
c/o Catholic Centre, 55 Waterloo Street, #03-01,
For further enquiries, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org