The Catholic Medical Guild of Singapore aims:
* To build a vibrant Catholic medical community.
* To be an authoritative voice and a reference point
on bioethical issues .
* To provide medical services to the community.
In times of need we often turn to the saints for intercession to God on our behalf. Saint Luke, the Evangelist, is the patron saint of physicians, surgeons and artists. A person who asks St. Luke for intercession may use the following prayer.
Almighty God, who inspired Your servant Luke the Physician to set forth in the Gospel the love and healing power of Your Son: Graciously continue in Your Church the love and power to heal, to the praise and glory of Your Name, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
* Not on our mailing list? Check out our quarterly newsletter here!*
1. 27th Oct (Sun): AGM
- Date: 27th October 2013
4pm AGM @ Transit Lounge, Lvl 1, opp Pharmacy (new venue!)
6pm Mass @ Chapel, Lvl 1
7pm Dinner @ Staff Dining Room, Level 4 Khoo Block
Join us for our AGM which will beheld on 27th October 2013! If you can’t make it for the whole event, you’re welcome to join us for Mass at 6pm, which will be celebrated by His Grace, Archbishop William Goh; followed by dinner after. Hope to see you there!
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
- Time: 5th, 12th, 19th September, 7.30-9pm
(held every Thursday, except for the last Thursday of the month)
- Venue: 11 Keng Cheow St #07-06, The Riverside Piazza, S(059608)
Join us for an evening of bible sharing and fellowship as we share on the readings of the mass for the week!
*Dates subjected to change, so keep a look out in your emails! =)*
- Date: 17th August 2013 (Held in conjunction with Residency Discernment Forum)
- Time: 4.30-5.30pm
- Venue: Mt Alvernia Hospital Chapel
Future mass dates: 19th October. Mark those dates down in your calendar! =)
- Time: Every Wednesday, 12.15pm
- Venue: Medical Alumni Association Hall, Level 1 (Junction of College Road & Outram Road)
More details here
See our latest Doctor’s Blog page at this site.
- Date: Every Monday, 7-9pm
- Venue: Church of St Anthony’s
More details here
In the spirit of renewing ourselves this New Year 2013, the CMG would like ALL doctors who are either Life Members or Ordinary members to update our membership register by filling in the online form in “Join Us”, and submit this in.
The Annual membership fee, payable by cheque to ‘The Catholic Medical Guild of Singapore’ would be:
· SGD50 for ordinary member
· SGD20 for houseman and NSF
(Existing life members please indicate in the box that you are a life member and ‘what can CMG do for you’
Kindly send your crossed cheque as soon as possible to:
The Catholic Medical Guild of Singapore,
55 Waterloo Street, #09-03,
Catholic Welfare Centre,