The Catholic Medical Guild of Singapore aims:
* To build a vibrant Catholic medical community.
* To be an authoritative voice and a reference point
on bioethical issues .
* To provide medical services to the community.
In times of need we often turn to the saints for intercession to God on our behalf. Saint Luke, the Evangelist, is the patron saint of physicians, surgeons and artists. A person who asks St. Luke for intercession may use the following prayer.
Almighty God, who inspired Your servant Luke the Physician to set forth in the Gospel the love and healing power of Your Son: Graciously continue in Your Church the love and power to heal, to the praise and glory of Your Name, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
* Not on our mailing list? Check out our quarterly newsletter here!*
CMG will be holding its annual CMG retreat for all doctors on the 6th of July 2016 for all Catholic Doctors.
The theme of our retreat will be taken from the theme of the liturgical year: MERCY. We will be exploring how to “Be merciful like the Father”.
– DATE: 6th July 2016
– TIME: 9am – 5pm (Lunch will be provided)
– VENUE: Kingsmead Center, Pilgrim Hall – Church of St Ignatius
Do come for a day of prayer and recollection as we take time from our busy schedules to reconnect with God. Do RSVP to email@example.com to allow us to gather the numbers for catering.
We are pleased to bring you the online version of the Catholic-On-Call Handbook! Written by Dr Alison Snodgrass, this is a bioethics guide for Catholic doctors that aims to help with navigation through sticky ethical situations in clinical practice. Read more…
– Time: Every Wednesday, 12.15pm
– Venue: Medical Alumni Association Hall, Level 1 (Junction of College Road & Outram Road)
More details here
See our latest Doctor’s Blog page at this site.
– Date: Every Monday, 7-9pm
– Venue: Church of St Anthony’s
More details here
In the spirit of renewing ourselves this New Year 2014, the CMG would like ALL doctors who are either Life Members or Ordinary members to update our membership register by filling in the online form in “Join Us”, and submit this in.
The Annual membership fee, payable by cheque to ‘The Catholic Medical Guild of Singapore’ would be:
· SGD50 for ordinary member
· SGD20 for houseman and NSF
(Existing life members please indicate in the box that you are a life member and ‘what can CMG do for you’
Kindly send your crossed cheque as soon as possible to:
The Catholic Medical Guild of Singapore,
c/o Catholic Centre, 55 Waterloo Street, #03-01,
For further enquiries, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org